FAQ Football boots
Yes, we make each boot individually from a 3D model of your foot. Both your left and right foot will be captured during the scanning process.
We don't work with shoe sizes, we work with a 3D scan of your feet, but if you are between sizes 40-46 (EU) / 7-12 (UK) / 7-12 (US) now, you can order tailor-made boots from us.
If you are unsure about your size please download the verifyt app, scan your feet and let us know. We will check your size manually before you place the order.
Yes. The boots are suitable for both men and women, as you scan the shape of your foot and then we make the boots for a precise fit.
Before ordering, you scan your feet with a smartphone and our Verifyt app.
We then use this 3D data to make the football boots specifically for you and the shape of your feet.
This makes the boots fit your feet perfectly.
If, contrary to expectations, it doesn't fit, we will re-make the boots for you.
This is how it works:
- Please contact us to arrange a return.
- You send the boots back to us if they don't fit.
- You rescan your feet and we check if there were any deviations from the first scan.
- We re-manufacture the boots based on the new scan
- However, changes to colours or options are not possible.
But we have tested it and the boots will fit perfectly.
Unfortunately no. We manufacture the boots precisely according to your specifications. Since there are over 4 million combinations, the chances are slim that someone else will want your exact colour combination 😀.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.